Monday, September 25, 2017

TONERPALOOZA II ZINE FAIR

The Moth Woman Press stall at TONERPALOOZA II. Photo credit: Shane Jones

It was terrific seeing so many familiar faces among visitors and stall holders alike on day two of the splendid TONERPALOOZA II zine fair, which ran over the past weekend (see previous two posts and Blog Post September 8). We met some lovely people and, thanks to our hosts with the mostest, Sticky Institute and the State Library of Victoria, it all ran like clockwork and we had a ball. Thanks also to Shane Jones for invaluable zine stall assistance.


L - R: Miranda Costa and myself. Photo credit: Shane Jones



Photo credit: Shane Jones

My able assistant, Shane Jones, with TONERPALOOZA II participant, Miranda Costa

Fellow zinesters Gracia and Louise (left) and Miranda Costa (fair right)

Shane Jones

Having Shane to cover for me meant I could periodically stretch my legs, as well as check out the other zine stalls - and very fine they were.

Food is forbidden in the library (quite rightly) so I ate my packed lunch outside the library entrance in the company of a pigeon and a duck which had clearly lost its way (see directly below).



Pictured below and immediately following: Sticky Institute's stall.

Centre: Sticky Institute coordinator, Luke Sinclair